"To become a leading global business player with supply chain & infrastructure integration."
- Find new opportunities for enhancing one's contribution to the organization.
- Take ownership of decision making actions, achievement of goals and responsibilities.
- Always meet deadlines, perform and manage time and work output.
- Create action plans to follow through and ensuring a strong focus on implementation.
- Give people the authority needed to accomplish their goals.
- Continually encourage teamwork and co-operation; look for alternative ways to work with others, thus creating better results and working relationships.
- Share power and credit with team-mates.
- Help to keep morale and levels of performance high even during periods of intense pressure and heavy volumes of work.
- Identify and develop relationships outside the organization that can contribute to achieving the group's objectives.
- Focus on continuous innovations and improvements in daily activities and processes.
- Find innovative ways to apply the collective knowledge of the business, and capture new learning in the process.
- Use innovative channels of communication and supporting aids/ tools when possible in reaching out to internal/external agencies.
- Take initiatives to enhance efficiency of self as well as the team and the organization.
- Display honesty, fairness and equity in interpersonal and professional work.
- Exercise good judgment to maintain a cooperative, harmonious and productive work environment.
- Disclose all related party transactions and always keep the organization's interest in mind whilst undertaking all transactions.
- Act morally, scrupulously and with concern for other people, taking right and wrong into consideration before you act so as to not hurt others.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of trustworthiness with employees, advisors, suppliers, customers and all the stakeholders
- Act with fairness and open mind with all the stake holders
- Focus on wealth creation and distribution among all stakeholders, including employees.
- Spread prosperity in the society through initiatives targeted at the welfare of farmers and chosen underprivileged segments.
- To align, collaborate and work with common goals and objectives keeping communications open and direct.